ARVP 60 Years Documentary
ARVP invests in an amazing video production with V2M to celebrate their 60 years. An exciting ride through the past to the future.
Project: Vern Mangels doesn’t do things half way…. and 60 years of enduring challenges and realizing dreams deserves a real celebration. We produced this entertaining video for Vern and his family to commemorate and preserve the history, present and future of their family’s legacy. Not only is it in the archives today, but was displayed on a 14′ screen at the celebration party, received by all with tears, joy and even the remembrance of what perseverance, hope and faith bring forth.
Rick from V2M suggested a number of different shorter videos to be segmented for the company’s website promotion, including testimonials and overall park differentiators.
Scope: Documentary video production & website promotional clips.
- Script development – 4 total
- Drone camera work
- DJI’s “Osmo” motion camera work
- On-camera interviews and participant coordination
- Studio recording using green screen
- On location green screen mobile studio shooting
- On location recording
- AVID editing
- Background replacement imagery
- Segue animation development
- Historical picture work
- Graphic development
- Music track selects (9) & audio sweetening
- Digital HD outputs